Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bathrooms....

Where to even begin.... the bathrooms in south america are disgusting (not as gross as asia though...). I wont even think of posting pictures because no one would ever come visit us.

On more than one occassion I have rolled up my pants because the floors are wet and nasty. ladies please.
I think only 2 times in the last month have I been in a bathroom that is even close to as clean as a public bathroom in the US.
I have now resorted to carrying toilet paper in my pocket ALWAYS.
And dont even get me started on hand soap... I actually get excited when I walk into a bathroom with soap. Its the little things in life... right?!?!
And I dont care that the sewage system here is not as good as the US, I will never think it is ok to put toilet paper in the trash can.

Sick honey badger!

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys, just caught up on your last 10 or so posts. Glad all is well. MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete